Monday, November 11, 2013

CHOGM 2013 WHAT ABOUT THIS BLEEDING PAKISTANI BLOGGER IN SRI LANKA



I AM SADIA KHAN, A CONVERTED CHRISTIAN. I WROTE ABOUT THE ATROCITIES OF PAK SECURITY FORCES AND FLED TO SRI LANKA TO SAVE MY LIFE. I GOT REGISTERED WITH UNHCR SRI LANKA AND CONTINUED WRITING, OVERESTIMATING THE PROTECTION OF UNHCR I STARTED WRITING WITH MY OWN NAME AND DISCLOSED MY IDENTITY. PAKISTAN IMMEDIATELY CONTACTED FRIENDLY RAJAPAKSA GOVT. THEY KEPT US IN ILLEGAL DETENTION FOR ! MONTH.
WE CAME TO KNOW THAT SIS HEAD AND SPECIAL CID TEAM WAS AFTER US
OUR HOUSE WAS SEALED.
I WAS DECLARED AN INDIAN SPY
WE FLED FROM THE DETENTION AND EVER SINCE LIVE IN HIDING
INHUMAN SRI LANKAN GOVT HAS REGISTERED ME IN ALL THE POLICE STATIONS AS A WANTED HIGH PROFILE CRIMINAL.
I HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH PAK HIGH COMMISSION IN SRI LANKA AND REQUESTED THEM TO ASK SRI LANKAN AUTHORITIES TO REMOVE THEIR FALSE CHARGES FROM ME. I BEGGED THEM TO ASK SRI LANKAN AUTHORITIES TO RETURN OUR CONFISCATED PASSPORTS BUT TO NO AVAIL.THEY REFUSED TO HELP ME.
UNHCR HAS FLED FROM THE SCENE THEY WANT THEIR OFFICE TO GO ON IN SRI LANKA. THEY DON'T MIND SACRIFICING US.
PLEASE HELP ME AND TAKE US OUT FROM THIS LIVING HELL OF INJUSTICE.
I CUT MYSELF TO LET PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT ME AND HELP ME. WILL MY BLOOD AND THE TEARS OF MY LITTLE SISTER AND MY MOTHER SAVE US.



3 comments:

  1. Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up



    Papa, i want to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA they didn't help you :O

    ReplyDelete