Wednesday, October 16, 2013

AN OPEN LETTER TO MR BANKI MOON FROM A PAKISTANI BLOGGER WHO FACES DEATH IN SRI LANKA

Dear Sir,

I Sadia Khan wrote on sensitive Human rights issues involving Pak Army Generals and security forces of Pakistan. Due to the threat to my life I fled to Sri Lanka along with my minor sister and mother. I got registered with UNHCR.

Pakistan ISI who was long looking for me finally trapped me in Sri Lanka. Pakistan friendly Sri Lankan authorities kept us in illegal detention for one month. They confiscated our passports and all we had.

We came to know through some honest officers that,

We were being involved in made-up cases
SIS head was leading our case
CID special unit was investigating about us
Our house was sealed
I will be declared a spy of India.

We kept UNHCR updated with our dangerous situation. We were told that if we have a problem with Sri Lankan State UNHCR cannot help us.

Due to extreme fear I had a heart attack. Hospital authorities were informed that I am a spy and I was guarded by heavily armed police in the hospital.

After returning to detention camp, we managed to flee from there on the 9th of April 2013.

Ever since we live in hiding while CID and all the service units of Sri Lanka are looking for us.
After 6 months of hiding my exhausted mother finally got back to UNHCR to beg them to grant us immediate asylum.
We separated from our mother and fled to another city to avoid being traced.
UNHCR staff acted in a very unprofessional and biased and suspicious way,

My mother was not issued a UNHCR stay Permit
UNHCR staff refused to send her to women in need center though she is all alone without a passport and separated from us. It is a dirty trick to force me to come and help her so that Sri Lankan authorities can arrest me.
She was told that they cannot help us if we had problems with the State authorities.

Now separated from our mother me and my little sister continue to live in hiding in extreme fear.
If we are caught Sri Lankan Authorities will kill us secretly to avoid any embarrassment
Please take an immediate action to save our life.

Regards,
Sadia Khan

References,



4 comments:

  1. A girl abused by hy fy officials

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banki moon sitting on the MOOOn DO U HEAR OR SEE.??????

    ReplyDelete