Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Abdul Bari Jahani Chairman of East london Mosque promotes suicide BOMBING

Chairman of East London Mosque promotes suicide bombing


He is actively promoting terrorism in the name of jihad not only in western Muslims but also here in Afghanistan and in Pakistan his mesmerizing poetry glorifies suicidal bombers and promises beautiful ladies for them in heaven as soon as they die.he writes in different newspapers and magazines in Afghanistan since his poetry is in pushto so it has gone unnoticed by the foreign forces who have exhausted themselves to promote peace in the region .innocent and unaware youth who have hell of problems all created by the likes of him are sure to be impressed and will join the club of fasadies who consider themselves jihadist.
He is spreading the infection of Fasaad in the name of jihad. He and likes of him must be stoped by all means covertly or openly .he once charged of promoting terrorism by the authorities in Briton came up with an answer that he is trying to bring together muslim community.
The British believed him.
Let me tell MI5 how he is bringing Muslim community together.
Here is the English translation of one of his never ending poem which is published in Afghanistan pushto newspaper Lar u Bar.. this poem is a never ending promotion of suicide attacks. every day when I am reading this newspaper on the net, the poem” mother allow me to leave you let me go”is always there.the title of the poem is so heart touching that one canot help reading it.
Its written to promote suicide attacks in young boys he uses beautiful mesmerizing language to appeal to young boys and justifies suicidal attacks. He also tells the young boys directly that suicide attacks will land them directly into heaven. Read the translation and find out for yourself how he is bringing Muslim community together inside Briton and here in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Mother allow me to leave, you let me go
I have been told by Allah And the mullah
My own conscience and the Quran
My country and my village has once again invaded by the army of infidels
The time for jihad and time to be martyred has come
Time to shed blood and time to wear kafan (white burial cloth)
Newly young and innocent youth are coming out of madrasas to be the winners of war they are wearing the burial white cloth
Let me join them mom let me go
Yesterday the mullah was talking about the heaven
He was talking about the beautiful ladies of heaven and the tasty wine of heaven
Ladies of heaven whiter than milk and tender then petals of flowers.
Those beautiful ladies are proud of those mujahedeen killed in the war
Heaven has all
It has gardens and beautiful houses made of platinum and gold
Allow me to leave this broken house of this broken world
Mother allow me to leave you let me go
(Mothert says)
how can you leave your widow mother and sick sister
Your small brother will die of hunger
I was sick and weak and fed you with pure milk when you were a baby
Then I sent you to the madrasa to be educated
Why you have turned mad
Do not kill people don’t kill your cousins
If you will do so I will not forgive my milk (right of mother)
I beg you don’t go for my sake don’t go for God sake
My mother orders to fight have come from the sky
To Fight the Enemies of islam and of my land
The sound of jihad comes from azaan(call for prayers)
I am leaving you all to Allah
Allah will take care of you
I will offer my head as a sacrifice to my religion
I am going I will earn to be a martyred
I will kill myself for Allah
And I will kill few infidels and few hypocrites who have turned away from their religion
I have tied death (explosives) to my chest
Martyrdom is written on my forehead
I want to strip you off from my token of love
Grant me the leave to go till the day of judgment
I cannot consider your begging any more
Do not mislead me I cannot sacrifice martyrdom and awaiting ladies of heaven
Yesterday Ameer called me for the job
I am stronger then the boys of my age
So I am chosen for the job
Tonight we have a party in the heaven with the martyred boys, I am invited
I will spend the night with the ladies of heaven
I cannot hear to your sermons any more
i am separating myself from you till the Kiamat Qiamat(resurrection day)
Mother allow me to leave you let me go.

5 comments:

  1. such are the hypocrites messing up our lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hypocrite May God destroy him and the likes of him

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why doesnt he sends his son to be a suiicidal bomber?heis a pig...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality
    writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one today.


    Here is my web blog ... tips on how to lose weight fast

    ReplyDelete